Light-O-Rama Forums

Pirate Halloween

Not A Scrooge

Hello all. I am doing a Pirate themed Halloween this year.  Actually building a ship in the front yard that will be firing cannons at the port, which will have cannons firing back at the ship. If anyone has any Pirate themed sequences they would be willing to share, I would be very grateful.  Especially if the music has cannons firing.  Thank you.

What are you going to build the ship out of? I am looking to build something and was just curious as to what you may use.

Sounds like some of my skits. I have fun making shows with gun fire and airplanes.

In 1814 we took a little trip, along with COL Jackson down the mighty Mississip. "Battle Cry of the Republic" I believe.

That would be a fun sequence to do faces to.

Please share the vid to your show.

I'm doing 3 Little Piggies for Halloween this year.

JR

On 2/9/2018 at 10:39 AM, Not A Scrooge said:

Hello all. I am doing a Pirate themed Halloween this year.  Actually building a ship in the front yard that will be firing cannons at the port, which will have cannons firing back at the ship. If anyone has any Pirate themed sequences they would be willing to share, I would be very grateful.  Especially if the music has cannons firing.  Thank you.

Pirates of  the Caribbean music would be good, I might have a sequence or two.

• The topic was locked