Light-O-Rama Forums

Tennessee Mini 2018

dougd

10 hour and 28 minute drive for us?! Yeah... That won't get to happen :( But I hope everyone has a great time!! Can't wait to hear about it! :)

Why rotating 90 deg ? Are your ribbons going cw starting on top? What controller you using? I have a hunch that your controller is running reverse order or your ribbon/pixels are not going in cw up

If you have email i will send you a circle .lee file that will work you will need to send to se empty and make sure you load it or verify it is the one used when you seq if not just import the vis file. Do not change the settings in the .lee and make sure your pixels are in right direction, little thing really can mess u up but you do know that i am sure.

On 2/9/2018 at 9:20 AM, Derkngoogly said:

Why rotating 90 deg ? Are your ribbons going cw starting on top? What controller you using? I have a hunch that your controller is running reverse order or your ribbon/pixels are not going in cw up

You have to define where pixel 1 position, in Xlights it is either top (12 o`clock) or bottom (6 o`clock), The circles need to be a 9 o`clock. That why the 90 degree rotation was added.  S5 will show you the pixel numbers in the prop but i cannot see that in Xlights. I am still getting use to both programs and all the changes.

Darn, I would really like to come this year. Not just for the learning but for meeting you guys face to face. I'm in Daytona Beach so we'll see. 

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the 24th is open for me. I am finally doing some pixels, a pixel tree. I am clueless though how to make it all work with my LOR set up. 

4 hours ago, jfelix said:

Looks like the 24th is open for me. I am finally doing some pixels, a pixel tree. I am clueless though how to make it all work with my LOR set up. 

This will be the place to help figure it out.

4 hours ago, jfelix said:

Did you purchase the LOR kit and pixie16? If so I can g t you set up in a few minutes that way you can play with it a bit before the mini.

Just pm me a phone number and best time to call. I will text before calling to ensure you are available though.

JR

10 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Did you purchase the LOR kit and pixie16? If so I can g t you set up in a few minutes that way you can play with it a bit before the mini.

Just pm me a phone number and best time to call. I will text before calling to ensure you are available though.

JR

I bought a pixel set up from Roger Aubuchon. So it is not LOR. 

Ok, you purchased pre owned. I imagine it’s more than likely a DMX setup using nutcracker/ xlights and perhaps interactive with LOR.

He would prob be the one to ask since there are many variables or as Doug said just bring it / what you can to TN mini and someone can assist you.

JR

• 1 month later...

I would like to attend. Looks like not this time. If attendance continues to swell maybe a two day event could be in the future?

• The topic was locked