Light-O-Rama Forums
ItsMeBobO

AutoFlip clipboard tool for S5

We finally got this feature into the S5 Sequencer (version 5.4.0) - in the Paste Special dialog.

http://www1.lightorama.com/help/cut_copy_paste.htm

A special note when flipping vertical. The logic works by pasting the first row of the clipboard into the last selected row. So copying 10 rows, then selecting the **top-left cell** of the destination, then invoking Paste Special with flip vertical checked will NOT do what you want. Instead, select the **bottom-left cell**, and then Paste Special with flip vertical.

Thanks Bob for the inspiration, and creating useful tools for Light-O-Rama users.

Matt

@MattBrown

Thanks for getting this in S5. I will be wrapping up my prop making fun this coming weekend and will be back to working on sequencing. I will let you know how it goes as I used Bob's tool heavily in S4.

On 2/17/2020 at 10:08 AM, MattBrown said:

We finally got this feature into the S5 Sequencer (version 5.4.0) - in the Paste Special dialog.

http://www1.lightorama.com/help/cut_copy_paste.htm

A special note when flipping vertical. The logic works by pasting the first row of the clipboard into the last selected row. So copying 10 rows, then selecting the **top-left cell** of the destination, then invoking Paste Special with flip vertical checked will NOT do what you want. Instead, select the **bottom-left cell**, and then Paste Special with flip vertical.

Thanks Bob for the inspiration, and creating useful tools for Light-O-Rama users.

Matt

This is so exciting to hear.  Thanks Matt for adding this feature to S5!        

AutoFlip will remain available for S4 users.      AutoFlip also provides pixel multiplier functions for those who might need them. 

I use the pixel multiplier options the most. Works great when you change props from one year to the next, no need to re-sequence. 

13 minutes ago, dougd said:

I use the pixel multiplier options the most. Works great when you change props from one year to the next, no need to re-sequence. 

Hey @dougd

What is the pixel multiplier option? I am about get back to sequencing and I am curious about all the pixel tools in S5.

Thanks, Greg

Pixel multiplier is only in the Autoflip program.