Light-O-Rama Forums

WTB CMB24D

idahocampers

I have one in cable guard case with 12 volt 350 watt power supply with 8 waterproof cables and 8 matching cables to connect to your lights $75.00 plus shipping  pm me if interested  Dennis 

5 hours ago, Dennis Laff said:

I have one in cable guard case with 12 volt 350 watt power supply with 8 waterproof cables and 8 matching cables to connect to your lights $75.00 plus shipping  pm me if interested  Dennis 

If Idahocampers is not interested in this, I could go for this Dennis.   Thanks, Gary

The CMB 24D controller is sold   I still have a 27 channel controller for sale  ( Ray Wu type )    in cable guard box with 12 volt power supply  with 9 pigtails and 9 matching pigtails to attach to your lights  ,waterproof type   $75.00 plus shipping     contact Dennis   Email lafffamily@comcast.net 

I also have a brand new one Christmas gift never used. I was going to return to LOR but haven't so if you are still searching for a CMD24 let me know. Will sell it for cost and ship for free.

If interested and want a pic pm me a cell I will text it to you. Still have invoice, box with date etc.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

Thanks guys!  I actually went digging around in my boxes and found an extra one I forgot I had.   Glad Idahocampers got what he needed and appreciate the offers from Dennis and JR.

• The topic was locked