Light-O-Rama Forums

You know you're addicted when...

bryan.hurley5

Saw a forum post years ago about how you know when you're addicted to LOR. Best one:

When you're more worried about turning your lights on, than turning your wife on.

What do you guys have?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, The Pest said:

Nah you know your hooked when you visualize lighting every bldg. You come across.

Or when a song comes on the radio and you visualize how it would look on your house

Slacker...  The neighbors have a standing request for the entire season.  The LOR show player and /or MIIP sends an E-Mail or text when the show starts, transitions, and ends.  Added an internet accessible camera on the neighbor’s porch across the street so I can watch the show live any time I want.  Using remote access software, I can remote into the show computer from anywhere to see what it’s doing or change the show on the fly (MIIP allows that too).

• Haha 3

When you have color night vision cameras. So when I'm not home I can watch the show to make sure everything is working like it's supposed to in glorious 4k . Black and White night vision cameras are Sooooo 1980's...

• Haha 1

When you have to find a part time job after 4 years of retirement because you can't live without that pixel Mega Tree .

spent a small fortune at Lowe's yet I have never done any home renovations or repairs (the things you can build out of pvc and galvanized pipe) :)

• The topic was locked