Light-O-Rama Forums

12 x 50 pixle tree available in the Los Angeles area

k6ccc

Are you planning on adding a pixel tree, but don't want to build one from scratch?  I might have an answer for you.  I am planning on a major re-build of my 12 x 50 pixel tree this year.  One of the options is to sell my existing tree and build the new tree rather than a major modification of the existing tree.  Therefore, if you might be interested in purchasing my existing tree, please contact me.  Many options abound depending on what you want to buy (the entire tree, just the mounted pixels, the star, controller, power supply, etc) so I'm not going to list a price here as there are too many variables.  My preference would be to sell either all or nothing, but anything in negotiable.  There are photos and description on my web page:  http://newburghlights.org/pixel_tree.html

The only part different from the web site is the star was replaced for 2017 with a Boscoyo Studios 36 inch ChromaStar with 270 pixels from Ray Wu.  Because of the physical size, shipping would not be practical, but I do have a pickup that could transport a reasonable distance (also negotiable).

You can contact me via the forum or E-Mail at:  jim at k6ccc dot org (converted to standard E-Mail format).

• 7 months later...
52 minutes ago, k6ccc said:

This is still available.

Anyone interested?

Have you shown this to Steve? Perhaps he can add 4 more ribbons to it.

JR

Did not think of it when I talked to him on the phone a few weeks ago.  It looks like I did not capture his number so I can't call him...

Just now, k6ccc said:

Did not think of it when I talked to him on the phone a few weeks ago.  It looks like I did not capture his number so I can't call him...

I will PM it to you

We communicate on a regular basis. He's getting ready to build those faces. He may need an intervention. LOL

JR

On 1/16/2018 at 3:35 PM, k6ccc said:

Are you planning on adding a pixel tree, but don't want to build one from scratch?  I might have an answer for you.  I am planning on a major re-build of my 12 x 50 pixel tree this year.  One of the options is to sell my existing tree and build the new tree rather than a major modification of the existing tree.  Therefore, if you might be interested in purchasing my existing tree, please contact me.  Many options abound depending on what you want to buy (the entire tree, just the mounted pixels, the star, controller, power supply, etc) so I'm not going to list a price here as there are too many variables.  My preference would be to sell either all or nothing, but anything in negotiable.  There are photos and description on my web page:  http://newburghlights.org/pixel_tree.html

The only part different from the web site is the star was replaced for 2017 with a Boscoyo Studios 36 inch ChromaStar with 270 pixels from Ray Wu.  Because of the physical size, shipping would not be practical, but I do have a pickup that could transport a reasonable distance (also negotiable).

You can contact me via the forum or E-Mail at:  jim at k6ccc dot org (converted to standard E-Mail format).

My new tree... Don't mind the cricket sounds?. 32 strands x 150 pixels with a 140 degree veiw. You'll have to come over to see the new display. It'll be awesome to see your new stuff too. Do you plan on coming to the SoCal meeting in Corona on Saturday?

Cool Billy.  Yes I will get over to see your show this year.  And I will be at the mini on Saturday.  See you there.

• The topic was locked