Light-O-Rama Forums
pouterson1

Creating a Non-RGB prop

I just downloaded S5.  I'm trying to figure out how to create a non-RGB prop and have it play in the preview pane.  I have some Christmas Done Bright pieces that I incorporate into my show.  I selected lines closed shape and select 3 lines so I can create a triangle.  I set the prop to correct unit and channel ID off of the 16 channel controller.  When I start up the sequence, my pixels work but not the non-RGB prop.  

I just need a little guidance on what I'm doing wrong.  Is there a forum for S5 issues only?  I can't find one.  Thanks.

Paul Outerson

Paul,

Is this what you are trying to do? If not please explain more.

Alan...

triangle.gif

Yep, that's what I'm trying to do.  I'll give it a try.  Then, I should be able to import it as a prop with my pixels, right?

Ok, I was able to create the prop.  How do I add that prop to an existing sequence's preview?  I can see my pixels.  I see the props added to the preview when I add it.  I even see them listed in sequence.  I don't see them lighting up in the preview.  I'm sure I'm missing something here.  Thanks again for the help.

Paul

After you have created the prop and saved it, then you need to export it, and then import it into your working preview.

Another gif. :lol: I find it easier to show the steps than to write then all out in detail. I'm testing out my new screen capture program and editor. B)

Hope these help.

Alan...

import%20export%20prop.gif