Light-O-Rama Forums

Links to video

GRG

Post a link to the video you are talking about here, someone should be able to help you. As TBS99 says, it matters where the video is hosted. Without that info, it's a guess.

Alan...

5 hours ago, default said:

Post a link to the video you are talking about here, someone should be able to help you. As TBS99 says, it matters where the video is hosted. Without that info, it's a guess.

Alan...

All I want for Christmas is You....Mariah Carey

By Goldie1970, January 7 in My Christmas Display

That video happens to be hosted on You Tube.  Here is the direct link to it (I think):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5ziO7pIgUY&feature=player_embedded

Most of the videos are hosted on either You Tube or Vimeo, but there are scads of other places used.  It would be functionally impossible to host a video directly on the LOR forum because there is a 500KB overall limit per user.  Can't get much video in 500KB!

BTW, most sections of the LOR forum can be read without having a login account.  Therefore, you could send someone a link to the forum page.  I could not remember if the "My Christmas Display" section required a login, so I opened another browser that was not logged on and successfully watched that video.

• The topic was locked