Light-O-Rama Forums

Wizards in Winter from Drone

Goldie1970

Looks good. What drone are you using? I use a phantom 3. It works pretty good. All my 2017 videos were done with it. I guess practice makes perfect people say.

Good work

Tom

Very nice!  I know what you mean about the piloting.  The only time I ever fly my drone is to video my lights  :)

Phantom 3 standard here too. I’m not familiar enough with the function mode so I have to manipulate camera by turning the drone. And I have a massive, mis-sharpen pine tree that I have to work around that keeps me from trying the functions. Thanks fellas!

So yes, I have those led rope trees in the back, and they run well....I have splitters run to the corresponding bulbs in front of each tree. I have come to the conclusion that the splitters I’m using are junkand are delaying the feed to the bulbs out front....they all fire late. Then, those two red bulbs to the right do see to be staying on longer, which is odd because the tree behind them goes off at the correct time, so if the power is off to them, the bulbs CANT still have power!  It’s kinda messing with my head. I just know that I’ll replace the “Dollar Store” splitters for next year!

• The topic was locked