Light-O-Rama Forums

my display is all ac lights i am layering 4 colors on most props/fixtures. How do I use motion effects on Whole display.image.thumb.png.7c1a6c5fba31e4d5dbbff23a32498f3a.png

You can’t. Sorry. Need pixels or CCRs. AC lights are not individually controllable. 

Posted (edited)

i was told whole light strings would light when the correct color would move by in the sequence. As in red strings light when red part of butterfly effect is on.

Edited by Scott Keon
poor wording

I have not used S5 at all, so others should jump in. 

While I think what you’re saying would be a cool programming feature, my small AC brain still says,

“uh - huh ugh - no can do”. 

6 hours ago, Scott Keon said:

i was told whole light strings would light when the correct color would move by in the sequence. As in red strings light when red part of butterfly effect is on.

I've heard that the other software will do something along those lines, not LOR.  When making a custom prop you designate the light color string and whenever the effect uses that color that string lights up.  That isn't available in LOR though.

That would work in S4, so I'm going to guess that it will in S5.  Note that I've only played with that in SuperStar.  I don't use (or like) Pixel Editor so have no idea about this function in PE.