Light-O-Rama Forums
  • Announcements

• DevMike

1/18/2018 - LOR has resumed operations after the fire   01/17/2018

As of 1/18 we have resumed operations.  On 1/16 a fire occurred in the same building that houses the main LOR offices and manufacturing.    More information can be found in 'Important Announcements'.    
rcktpwrd

strobe light strings?

Tony told me about them last night, so I ordered mine then. like George I can't wait to try them out. 

"

Edited by EARLE W. TALLEY

8 hours ago, Thebug said:

Curse you people I had to get 3 😁

I bought 6.

I'm a sucker for free freight deals....

5 hours ago, Mega Arch said:

I bought 6.

I'm a sucker for free freight deals....

That's why I ordered 6 sets as well! :lol::)

I'm glad I posted a question asking about these lights and caused so many people to spend money! :lol:

B)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, rcktpwrd said:

That's why I ordered 6 sets as well! :lol::)

I'm glad I posted a question asking about these lights and caused so many people to spend money! :lol:

B)

I'm glad you asked as well. :) 

I might have ordered a few more strands because I'm a bigger sucker for free shipping than Mega Arch. :D:lol::ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Santas Helper said:

I'm glad you asked as well. :) 

I might have ordered a few more strands because I'm a bigger sucker for free shipping than Mega Arch. :D:lol::ph34r:

Tom ~ You hosting a mini this year or feel like combining with the LOR Christmas show in Dallas? Just wondering, with my oldest is school I def wont have time to do 2 trips west. A few of us headed to James house during the LOR show. (he doesn't know it yet though) Dallas about 11 hours for me same as OKC

JR

1 minute ago, dibblejr said:

Tom ~ You hosting a mini this year or feel like combining with the LOR Christmas show in Dallas? Just wondering, with my oldest is school I def wont have time to do 2 trips west. A few of us headed to James house during the LOR show. (he doesn't know it yet though) Dallas about 11 hours for me same as OKC

JR

Not sure yet JR. Have to start thinking about that. If so, I'll have a "special" hotel setup for you. :D:ph34r:

Just now, Santas Helper said:

Not sure yet JR. Have to start thinking about that. If so, I'll have a "special" hotel setup for you. :D:ph34r:

OKC jail? A trip to remember. Dons got everyone thinking I may have pulled a gun out. LOL Instigator he is.

JR

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, dibblejr said:

OKC jail? A trip to remember. Dons got everyone thinking I may have pulled a gun out. LOL Instigator he is.

JR

2 hours ago, Santas Helper said:

I recently received a call wondering if Caesar was here.. Hmm...

• Haha 1

Just ordered 20 sets of the 50ct. Considering the fail rate of the xenon strobes I've been using I think these will be a good investment in the long haul!

• Like 1