Light-O-Rama Forums

2017 Light Maestros - Carol of the Bells

lightingnewb

This year, oddly enough, is one of our busiest years. Not just personally, but in the community we've brought to our house too. This was the first year we wrote to our local newspaper who does a collection of lights across the county. The area covered is an extensive range and we're considered a part of the "outskirts" of the county. To have the number of visitors increase by this much is astonishing and humbling. Then, later tonight I was sent an email inquiring about our show and how we program it and such. It's truly an honor to enrich so many people. Anyways - I'll stop my rambling. Here's one of our songs ... I'm working on editing some of them right now to go live on our website. Thank you to every single person behind the Light o Rama staff who work hard to keep this company going, as well as everyone in this community for their support and sharing of knowledge or experiences, in the hope that they too can help someone have an even better season. Many of you have influenced me greatly or answered my random and newbie like questions - thank you for your consideration and patience. Without further ado, here's one of five songs for this year.

2017 Carol of the Bells

• Like 1

• The topic was locked