Light-O-Rama Forums

The sound of silence

desertratz

1 hour ago, weigh2fast4u@yahoo.com said:

i was just talking about without the pixels

James doesn't normally separate, takes to much time, you will receive the entire sequence with pixels props. All you have to do is copy his props that are not rgb such as the tombstones into whatever non rgb prop you have.

You will want the rgb stuff any way because you just never know when you may add some rgb props to your arsenal. 

It will have my faces as well.

JR

okay that sounds good. and i dont think i can afford RGB stuff lol i may do faces next year and add another 16 channels.. lol but im the only one working and we have two kids.... that rgb stuff is expensive. but you never know haha ive got 1000 dollars in stuff already just with the 16 channel... but yeah that sounds good to me if you dont mind.... weigh2fast4u@yahoo.com..... and what is the best way to put string lights on the peaks of my roof without damaging my shingles?

okay that sounds good. and i dont think i can afford RGB stuff lol i may do faces next year and add another 16 channels.. lol but im the only one working and we have two kids.... that rgb stuff is expensive. but you never know haha ive got 1000 dollars in stuff already just with the 16 channel... but yeah that sounds good to me if you dont mind.... weigh2fast4u@yahoo.com..... and what is the best way to put string lights on the peaks of my roof without damaging my shingles?

Butterfly clips. Clip under the shingles. Or the plastic strips from any of the big box stores. They will work well if you don't have to many attached to them. I had 4 strands of C9 bulbs attached to the strips prior to placing RGBs on my roof outline.

JR

awesome. i have some of those but wasnt crazy about sliding them under my shingles. ive got a 120 ft strand going up and back down i need to put up but just wanted to double check and see if there was any other options that you guys were using.

awesome. i have some of those but wasnt crazy about sliding them under my shingles. ive got a 120 ft strand going up and back down i need to put up but just wanted to double check and see if there was any other options that you guys were using.

There are other options but they are quick and easy to get.

You could mount them to pvc and make pvc clips or purchase the clips from other companies.

There is another company that has items that will allow you to mount but they sell out quick.

The. Lam she’ll type butterfly clips are widely used or at least were at one time. The ones with the two metal tabs that fold over in order to open them up.

Have fun.

JR

• 2 months later...

Can I get the standard version? Thanks

ryandray@yahoo.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can I please get a standard version? I love this version of the song!

I would like a copy sent to tbone0012@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thanks for sharing!

• 4 months later...

"I would like a copy sent to

cmhall2013@gmail.com 

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".  Thank You very much

• The topic was locked