Pro Edition

Copyright 2016-2017 Light-O-Rama, Inc.
Registered to: Ty Olmstead

Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Intel® Core™ i7-6820HK CPU @ 2.70GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M
OpenGL version: 4.5.0 - Build 22.20.16.4771

Hi,

My computer updated last night.  When I open the sequencer this morning, I don't see a timing grid on sequences (both new and old sequences).  That region is white.  I also don't see the preview in manage previews I have been using all season (the area where the preview should be is white).    When I run a sequence, the props show up in the preview screen.  If I double click in the region where a prop command should be, I can open up insert superstar.  I tried restarting the program, rebooting the computer, reloading 5.0.16 and installing 5.014, but neither overcame the problem.   (I did also experience and out of memory a few days ago, before experiencing this problem.  My hard drive has > 10 Gigs free.)

One other side question.  Why does insert superstar delete the superstar that was previously loaded?  It would be nice to just add to a sequence without having to continuously save and load the sequence when entering superstar.

Thanks for your help,

Ty

Thank you for responding to my post.  Unfortunately, updating the Nvidia driver did not fix the problem.  The grid still is not present in the sequencer and the preview editor still shows a white screen.  Thank you for your help.

Did you ever find the solution to this problem?  S5 was able to save the preview that I had been using for most of my previews, but all of the other ones are gone right after windows 10 update.

Do you have any other ideas to why my grid in the sequencer has disappeared?  I have installed the NVIDIA updates from Dec 20 and Jan 8

Light-O-Rama S5 Sequencer (32-bit), Version 5.0.16
Pro Edition

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M

Do you have any other ideas to why my grid in the sequencer has disappeared?  I have installed the NVIDIA updates from Dec 20 and Jan 8

Light-O-Rama S5 Sequencer (32-bit), Version 5.0.16
Pro Edition

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M

I received an update from Dell after Jan 8 for my bios on my computer.  After this update, my software worked as expected.