Light-O-Rama Forums

The wife's first sequence........Believer.

B.Y.R.G.

29 minutes ago, 75redman said:

Nice.  We stopped by the other night.  Looking good.

Thanks and we'll probably make the rounds this weekend and swing by to check out your show.  Seems like there are more Christmas lights this year in the hood.

52 minutes ago, B.Y.R.G. said:

She wanted to try her hand at sequencing.  I thought for a rookie it turned out quite well as her style is different than mine.

Believer_Imagine Dragons

Look awesome!! Tell her she did a great job!! The sequencing was spot on, (and I'm a stickler for good sequencing!) It's hard to believe this is her first one! It looked so good!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, B.Y.R.G. said:

She wanted to try her hand at sequencing.  I thought for a rookie it turned out quite well as her style is different than mine.

Believer_Imagine Dragons

She did good. I like it.

What are the giant Peanut characters? Blowups? I like how they are holding the giant lights. Where did you get them?

18 hours ago, B.Y.R.G. said:

Believer_Imagine Dragons

would love a copy if you are sharing. awesome work, still having Peanuts envy.

• Like 1

On 12/15/2017 at 3:06 PM, gsmith37064 said:

She did good. I like it.

What are the giant Peanut characters? Blowups? I like how they are holding the giant lights. Where did you get them?

Thanks and here is a thread and the last post from me explains the Peanuts characters.

Peanut thread

3 minutes ago, B.Y.R.G. said:

Thanks and here is a thread and the last post from me explains the Peanuts characters.

Peanut thread

If you would  just make them for all of us you wouldn't have so much explaining to do!! :)

• The topic was locked