Light-O-Rama Forums

Bruce Womack

is anyone else having an issue of their pc shutting down and restarting during shows? I have been having this problem since I upgraded to 4.3.26

anybody have any ideas?

I'm not running 4.3 yet, but I haven't heard of anything like this.  It's more likely to be something else on your PC.    What are you running for hardware, OS & version,  etc.  When was the last time patches were applied?  Do you have automatic updates turned on or off?

I'm running windows 10. and I don't know what you mean by patches. auto updates is off. I'm on dish satal0ite so I don't let updates unless I need them. I have it set on metered connection.....I loaded everything on my new laptop and it id weird crap on it. it would play the first 2 songs then the 3rd song it would play it over and over non stop. I'm plagued with bad luck........ lol

1 hour ago, Bruce Womack said:

I'm running windows 10. and I don't know what you mean by patches. auto updates is off. I'm on dish satal0ite so I don't let updates unless I need them. I have it set on metered connection.....I loaded everything on my new laptop and it id weird crap on it. it would play the first 2 songs then the 3rd song it would play it over and over non stop. I'm plagued with bad luck........ lol

I would take that laptop to someplace where you can do a BIG download (remember you power cords, they can take an HOUR+ ) . There are lots of patches to settle performance issues. Manufacturers count on the updates and don't fix the initial distro.

Bruce, he’s talking about Windows updates.  If you have not done any updates, there will be tons of updates...

• The topic was locked