Light-O-Rama Forums

Singing Face's Request - Can't Stop the Feeling

Bobbee

I am hoping someone has the Sing Face's Sequence for:

Song: Can't Stop the Feeling! (Film Version)

Artist: Justin Timberlake, Anna Kendrick, Gwen Stefani, James Corden, Zooey Deschanel, Ron Funches, Caroline Hjelt, Aino Jawo, Christopher Mintz-Plasse & Kunal Nayyar

Album: Trolls (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

Thank you,

putntrash (AT) yahoo.com

4 hours ago, Ebuechner said:

It's available as a free sequence but only in xlights. 

It has custom troll faces applied to a mega tree. 

me me me, I have it but am always interested in different takes.  Had a senior moment this weekend when I put a new video on my P10 without watching it until the end.  Last 20 secs was nothing but youtube ads!!! doh!!

image.jpeg.74939ab1e4f74f8da4a7fc8be4865d5d.jpeg

5 hours ago, Ebuechner said:

It's available as a free sequence but only in xlights. 

It has custom troll faces applied to a mega tree. 

Yes, I am aware of Logan's version of this on xlights. He did a great Job. However I am looking for the LOR AC version . Thank you.

6 minutes ago, Bobbee said:

Yes, I am aware of Logan's version of this on xlights. He did a great Job. However I am looking for the LOR AC version . Thank you.

I may have a LOR AC version but it does have some RGB elements in it, can check when I get home from work if you are still interested.

1 minute ago, caniac said:

I may have a LOR AC version but it does have some RGB elements in it, can check when I get home from work if you are still interested.

That would be great. Thank you.

13 minutes ago, Ebuechner said:

Xlights can easily convert to an AC element once you have the lyric track.

we need to have a conversation on this along with timing tracks.

4 hours ago, Ebuechner said:

Xlights can easily convert to an AC element once you have the lyric track.

Your are correct. I too have used xlights/Nutcracker, Vixen, HLS, LightShow Pi, and LOR for years and very familiar with all. However, when it comes to lyrics in most xlight seq they are designed with the purpose for a matrix on an xlights model. It does not create separate AC timing channels for Face's. Instead it uses images. You have to convert them manually and enter the timing marks onto its own layer/model. I know , I have done a few and it is very time consuming even with an existing xlight lyric timing tacks already done. It of course save's some time. But, "easily convert to AC element" is up for debate.

Thank you.

Edited by Bobbee

39 minutes ago, Bobbee said:

Your are correct. I too have used xlights/Nutcracker, Vixen, HLS, LightShow Pi, and LOR for years and very familiar with all. However, when it comes to lyrics in most xlight seq they are designed with the purpose for a matrix on an xlights model. It does not create separate AC timing channels for Face's. Instead it uses images. You have to convert them manually and enter the timing marks onto its own layer/model. I know , I have done a few and it is very time consuming even with an existing xlight lyric timing tacks already done. It of course save's some time. But, "easily convert to AC element" is up for debate.

Thank you.

If your AC singing element is set up in xlights with face definitions all you do is drop a face effect on your AC element and point it to the lyric track and you're done. 

For instance I could switch Logan's can't stop the feeling singing faces on the mega tree to my holiday Coro AC singing faces in less than 2 minutes. 

And just as easily I could apply it to singing faces on my Matrix with face options like the Grinch, Olaf, Paul McCartney, boy or girl elf, any one of the Pentatonix.

Next year I'm thinking of replacing my holiday Coro Singing Trees with a p 10 panel the same size so I can choose the faces that I want instead of being stuck with just the trees. 

But the short answer is xlights WILL create the AC singing faces with just a couple clicks. 

1 minute ago, Ebuechner said:

If your AC singing element is set up in xlights with face definitions all you do is drop a face effect on your AC element and point it to the lyric track and you're done. 

For instance I could switch Logan's can't stop the feeling singing faces on the mega tree to my holiday Coro AC singing faces in less than 2 minutes. 

And just as easily I could apply it to singing faces on my Matrix with face options like the Grinch, Olaf, Paul McCartney, boy or girl elf, any one of the Pentatonix.

Next year I'm thinking of replacing my holiday Coro Singing Trees with a p 10 panel the same size so I can choose the faces that I want instead of being stuck with just the trees. 

But the short answer is xlights WILL create the AC singing faces with just a couple clicks. 

Interesting, I going to give it a try. Thanks for the info.