Light-O-Rama Forums

This is why we do it

Mr. P

A woman brought her two year old to the show last night. She posted a short clip on my wifes facebook account.

This is why we do it.

Edited by Mr. P
  • Like 3

Yep, I feel the same.  We love it when parents bring the little ones by and they are just staring out of the window watching the lights. 

I went dark this year for reasons that I had to sell my controllers to pay bills.

However I was out setting up a static display and I had a mother come up and ask when the show will start.

she said that her kids have been waiting and bugging her to take them to come see it.

I felt really bad to tell her that I am dark this year but it did feel good to know that the kids love my shows.

Ill be back next year I hope.

That's why I do it

I got a gingerbread man cut out of construction paper with bets house on it the other night.  Best trophy ever

On 12/10/2017 at 9:02 AM, Mr Grunts said:

I went dark this year for reasons that I had to sell my controllers to pay bills.

However I was out setting up a static display and I had a mother come up and ask when the show will start.

she said that her kids have been waiting and bugging her to take them to come see it.

I felt really bad to tell her that I am dark this year but it did feel good to know that the kids love my shows.

Ill be back next year I hope.

Mr Grunts - your CMB24s made it into a show this year...  I decided to put up starburst poles yesterday.  Each one is powered by one of your controller/power setups.  I wasn't sure if I was going to use them since I want to move to all pixels, but know they are still making kids smile!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2017 at 11:40 AM, whyintheworld said:

Mr Grunts - your CMB24s made it into a show this year...  I decided to put up starburst poles yesterday.  Each one is powered by one of your controller/power setups.  I wasn't sure if I was going to use them since I want to move to all pixels, but know they are still making kids smile!

Thank you very much

• The topic was locked