Light-O-Rama Forums

Davis Family Christmas 2017

scodavis

Good evening everybody,

I'm proud to present the complete video playlist for my 2017 light show.  It took about 250 hours of total work and it was totally worth it.  I'm particularly proud of what I've been able to achieve in just two years - I don't accept donations of any kind, so everything you see is funded 90% with my own money and 10% with money earned from labor I have put in.  When sequencing I put a lot of attention into the various sections of the music and trying to make various sections of my yard "dance" to that music.  I'm really happy with the outcome and I can't wait to see what it looks like next year (which I've already started sequencing)!  Thanks for watching!

Davis Family Christmas 2017 Playlist

• Like 1

Nice work. Your mini trees are great. I have 9, but would like to have 90. Maybe someday.....

I'm digging your floods too. I can see those in my future. 

Keep it up!

14 hours ago, Say watt?? said:

Nice work. Your mini trees are great. I have 9, but would like to have 90. Maybe someday.....

I'm digging your floods too. I can see those in my future. 

Keep it up!

Thank you!  The mini trees and floods were new additions for this year.  The mini trees are only about 11.5 inches apart so they really make a statement with certain patterns.  And the floods with their RGB versatility give me a ton of options when it comes to colors that aren't red, warm white, blue, and green like the rest of my main lights.

And for the record I LOVE your nickname on here - great electrical pun.  Very sparky!

• The topic was locked