Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tony2535

16 channel older Christmas

Recommended Posts

Looking for older Christmas songs for 16 channel any help would be appreciated 

Thank you in advance.

margistony@yahoo.com

Edited by Tony2535

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 12:35 PM, Tony2535 said:

Looking for older Christmas songs for 16 channel any help would be appreciated 

Thank you in advance.

margistony@yahoo.com

Sent a bunch

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would you mind sending me some 16 channel stuff too? This is my first year, looking forward to creating some content next year to share. jerry.kinney@gmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love some as well. I have two different displays one 16 channel and one 32 channel with a mega tree. First year doing lor and I am limited on songs. Thank you in advance 

chief.wilson@gmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2017 at 4:58 AM, Shadowrider73 said:

Sent a bunch

 

could you send me? this is my first year with LOR 32 channels. eng.bruccy@gmail.com

thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 10:56 AM, ricecop said:

Would you mind sending me some 16 channel stuff too? This is my first year, looking forward to creating some content next year to share. jerry.kinney@gmail.com

 

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 12:45 PM, gfreeth said:

I could use a collection of 16 or 32 Channel Sequences, if you would be so kind...

2nd year LOR display and attempting to learn quickly

Thank you in advance.

Gil@freethfamily.com

 

 

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 10:08 PM, Chiefwilson said:

I would love some as well. I have two different displays one 16 channel and one 32 channel with a mega tree. First year doing lor and I am limited on songs. Thank you in advance 

chief.wilson@gmail.com

 

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 7:08 AM, Bruccy said:

could you send me? this is my first year with LOR 32 channels. eng.bruccy@gmail.com

thanks!

 

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 4:19 PM, Lee Mack said:

Older stuff? I would love to have them. .....     lightshow247365@gmail.com

Sorry all that it took so long. Hope this helps
 
Sent
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I had my first year light show, must say I have a lot to learn, currently running 16 channels, going to try for 48 more for 2018, I'd be super happy with anything , to play with, hoping for a tree this year.

Billmitchell89@gmail.com

Edited by Bill104
Typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×