Light-O-Rama Forums

CTB04-PC-ELL issue

pouterson1

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the correct forum or not.  I'm having an issue with the CTB04-PC-ELL unit I installed this year.  It powers four pieces remotely in my front yard.  On one sequence which I use between shows, I run all the lights on.  The CTB04 will run for the first 1-3 minutes and then it shuts off.  It won't come back on until the next sequence plays.  

I've done all of the basics, connections are good, dropped baud rate to 57.6k from 115k.  Current ELLs are up to date firmware wise.  I've rebuilt the sequence from scratch.  I've run tests on just those channels with the same result.  Network speeds are confirmed to match.  I did have hardware error checking enabled which I've now switched to Xon/Xoff.  

Does anyone have any other thoughts?  Thanks in advance for the help.

Paul 

Figured it out.  I was copying the old sequence data into the new file.  It was truncating the length of the sequence.  For some reason, all of the other lights stayed on.  The CTB04 was actually doing what it was supposed to do.  This is what happens.  I've learned my lesson.  Thanks.

Paul