Light-O-Rama Forums

Oh NO!! What Happened to my Pixel Tree

NEWTOUR

Just now, NEWTOUR said:

I will check. I used the pixel tree builder and imported my channel config into it

I built the channel config in the program from BobO. Vegomatic

1 hour ago, Dennis Laff said:

when you setup your channels for the strings in SE   are you making your 50 pixel string into a group so you have 12 lines to sequence

OK so yes Dennis in SE I have the 12strings they are in 12groups & whole pixel tree group. But when I paste I open them all up and select all channels then select whole row and copy &do the same thing before I paste

the tree sequence you have don't they have only 12 rows,  and you should be copying and pasting 12 rows each string as a group not expanded.

2 hours ago, NEWTOUR said:

Here you go

E682.PNG

If each output is ONE universe, set the pixel length to 170, and group size to 1. Those are the settings I have. AAMOF, I just figured out the group thing last night. I looked at my tree during the show and noticed everything was pushed up. After troubleshooting for a while, I changed group size to 1 and voila, everything looked perfect. As far as the 170 for pixel length, that's what Jim St John told me to do if I was doing one output for universe. It's not very intuitive, but it works.

-Mike

VOILA!!!!!!

That fixed it!! Thank you guys so much and a special thanks to Dennis for practically working all day with me(sorry I disappeared for a while, I guess I am really sick, not stressed.

L

2 hours ago, NEWTOUR said:

VOILA!!!!!!

That fixed it!! Thank you guys so much and a special thanks to Dennis for practically working all day with me(sorry I disappeared for a while, I guess I am really sick, not stressed.

Newtour see that was easy. Merry Christmas

4 hours ago, NEWTOUR said:

VOILA!!!!!!

Awesome. I'm glad it all worked out.

-Mike