Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixie 16D turned on half of the pixel string

Antonio

Good afternoon.
I am a little disappointed, I have been watching tutorials for hours and hours to correctly configure the Pixie 16D driver and I do not get it, I have to admit that I still have a lot to learn in this exciting world as Christmas lighting. I put in background. I have designed a 16 string tree through the Pixel editor and I bought 16 smart 100 strings in ali express by DC12V string 12mm WS2811, and the following happens to me:
1.- The preferred Network configuration I have made it as the manual says. Port 5 to 500KB (Regular).

2.- Through the Hardware Utility I have configured the pixel number per port (100) and the resolution (50).
3.- I connect to the controller to test only a string of 100 pixels on port 16 and only 50 pixels are lit, right up to half.

This happens as soon as the Enable Schedule command is activated through the control panel, and until it is disconnected, they do not turn off (the ignition does so as if the sequence was being executed (RGB).
Doubts of operation:
a) These controllers have to be loaded the sequence like the CTB ..... residential and they would work autonomously.
B) Assuming no, it would be through the Sequence Editor and with the PC connected or with G3 MP3 mini Director.
c) Jumper 5 IC should be placed with the pixels that I bought.
Sorry for the long exposure and I would greatly appreciate your help.
Thank you

• The topic was locked