Light-O-Rama Forums

Problems with signals to wrong decos

minaayindra

I'm hoping someone can help me because I am at my wits' end with this!  I have all of my mini trees running off of duped controllers 7 & 8 and 9 & 10.  I also have Coro trees 3-10 running off their own individual controller and channels, which work fine.  The problem seems to be that Coro Trees 1 and 2, which are hooked into 4 different channels on controller 7, want to go off when 2 other channels for mini trees, on that same controller, turn on.  There is nothing else occupying the Coro channel duplicate spots on controller 8 and the circuits test for the correct items on every individual item plugged into the controllers.  I had left this issue since last year because I thought it might be some of the sequencing I did, but it is happening again, even with a different box occupying the controller 7 spot from last year and even after my digging through every sequence that contains the minis and rechecking that the channels were input correctly.  If you can help me fix this, you are a genius... meanwhile, the people stopping for the show keep wondering why two strange trees keep lighting up in different configurations when they are way out of place!

• The topic was locked