Light-O-Rama Forums

Which update should i use...

pjk

I'm confused...I have a problem and was told to update my software.  Which one do I use? The light is left side of the board and it says CTB16PCG2.  Do I use the latest or do I use the latest for that model?

5a2435dc9c5b7_IMG_2863copy.jpg.e130f6458954bb5e23f5746c51d91c52.jpg

I'm confused...I have a problem and was told to update my software.  Which one do I use? The light is left side of the board and it says CTB16PCG2.  Do I use the latest or do I use the latest for that model?

software? or hardware? Who told you to and why? And what version LOR software are you currently running?

Edited by Mega Arch

For that model.  Trying to use firmware for a different hardware platform likely won’t go well.

Don who?

Looks like Don me ...

That's the thread I think you are talking about. I never said anything about it being software. In fact, I haven't had a chance to look at the thread since you replied.

Jim, if you get a chance you might look at that other thread.... please and thank you!? I've got more last minute stuff to get out the door. 

Don

•  
  • Don
  • Members
  • 5,506 posts
  • Location Denton County, Texas
  • LOR Software Version:4.3.24

If you look at the Light Bulb in the task bar  and Right Click on it, it should bring up a status window. (I'm going to assume you are using a recent version of the software, downloaded this year.)

There you will see the status of what's actually happening at that exact moment.

Synchronized Christmas, Inc.
Follow the steps. Multiple choicing will ensure failure. (Shamelessly stolen quote from someone else.)
I'm earning money on auto-pilot. Yes, seriously. Find out how.

I don't know which part of the message has you thinking I was talking about the software, but I wasn't.

I'd suggest opening a help desk ticket on this one. There are a lot of troubleshooting steps that need to happen in order to figure out what's going on.

http://helpdesk.lightorama.com/

(I'm going to assume you are using a recent version of the software, downloaded this year.)

Anyway i did the  helpdesk 2 week ago  lets see how long its going to be. 

By the way i did ask your patient given my condition...5a258693995f7_IMG_2873copy3(3).jpg.dc4600950f337be1420402da84b76dd8.jpg

Edited by pjk