Light-O-Rama Forums
JohnnySOX

Loaded File and effects timeline has a Fence looking item over it

I can't edit my props because when I open the program the props were fenced out.  Had Xs in the timeline and will not let me edit.  HELP!

Are you talking about Sequence editor, Pixel Editor, or SuperStar?

What version of LOR software and software license level?

A screen capture might help too.

5a239be722163_Screenshot(1).thumb.png.b319a2767b3349a2cdb27746c4503dc2.png

Im using S5 Sequencer Pro.  I have a full license, but only entered it when I first loaded V4.  V5 has not asked for it.

7 minutes ago, JohnnySOX said:

Im using S5 Sequencer Pro.  I have a full license, but only entered it when I first loaded V4.  V5 has not asked for it.

Can't help you with S5 - I've played with the S5 beta a bit, but not enough to answer this question.

BTW, since this is regards to S5, you should have asked this in the Open Beta comments section.  Forum admin, can you move this please.

right click the prop (hedge L01) for example. ENABLE channel level on pixel prop.

You are caught up in a situation that has foxed a lot of people. The motion effect is the primary thing now. Given people are using a lot of RGB & DMX, the left side of the screen was getting huge. this I believe was a way to lessen that.

I am looking to use Motion effects on 2 or 3 lines.  Enabling channel level gets messy.  Plus I have never worked in it.  I added these props tonight.  Used them in on file fine.  When I went to open up another file and append items to view it came up like this.

Also strangely enough.  If I open a new project and populate the fields that are being x'd out.  I will have access to those files when I open them again.   However if I don't populate it will deny access on the second try.