Light-O-Rama Forums
Box on Rails

Papagayo issues. BobO help

I am having issues with the Papagayo program. When I try to drag a phrase by clicking and holding the left mouse button the phrase gets erased as soon as I move the mouse to drag it. anyone else had this happen? BobO what do you think????

Never seen that behavior.    It would be bad to erase/delete a phrase because there is no way to insert a new replacement phrase.   Unless you have also discovered that. :)

8 hours ago, ItsMeBobO said:

Never seen that behavior.    It would be bad to erase/delete a phrase because there is no way to insert a new replacement phrase.   Unless you have also discovered that. :)

Yes that is true but after the phrase disappears I can hit the breakdown button and it comes back. the real problem is It won't let me stretch or move any of the phrases to line them up. I can still stretch the word blocks. Ihave another computer I will load the program onto later today and see what happens. more to come. 

What version of Papagayo are you using?  I had tried using 2.0b1 but had a lot of issues and ended up going back to 1.3.5.3.  

Posted (edited)

Having similar problems with Papagayo, especially with V2.0b1 so reinstalled 1.3.5.3..  After several words, cannot drag the  next word to the left any further. Definitely a newbie on this, so probably something I have overlooked  -- NEVER minds, appears if I put more of the verse on a single line in the breakdown box it works

Edited by jwblazek
Found issue, added solution