Light-O-Rama Forums

Carol of the Bells, 2nd year LOR user.

JPat

It is our second year and still adding songs to our show.  We added some palm's on either side of the driveway and some new songs this year.  Still working on a few more songs, as we are trying to get to 15 this year for our show.

Wow I really like it!  Great sequencing and the layout is well thought out with it being nice and balanced.  The huge wreaths are cool.  Awesome colors and use of them.  Thanks for sharing!

11 hours ago, B.Y.R.G. said:

Wow I really like it!  Great sequencing and the layout is well thought out with it being nice and balanced.  The huge wreaths are cool.  Awesome colors and use of them.  Thanks for sharing!

Thanks.  I have noticed that the trees get washed out when all three colors are lit at once (r, g, w) but relatively happy with it.  I also noticed the large wreath does not fire as quick as the small.  Might have something to do with the small having 5mm LED's and the large a store bought with incans?

I have to say it is a good feeling when the neighborhood looks forward to your display and comes by each night.  I had a young boy show up last night with his mom and he had his bike wrapped in lights! He loved the show and I told him that I loved the enthusiasm with his bike.

Edited by JPat
  • Like 1

• The topic was locked