Light-O-Rama Forums

There were no events foud in the file

Antonio

Good afternoon.
Again I need your help, I put you in background, I have designed a sequence through "Pixel Editor", this sequence is for a tree and I will use a PixCon16 driver.
To move the sequence I will use a "mini-ShowTime uMP3g3" Director the case is that when I want to add the sequence through the "Hardware Utility" to store it in the SD I get a warning that says "There were no events foud in the file !.
They could tell me what I am doing wrong, again thank you very much for your help.

If you are only using the Pixel Editor and not the Sequence Editor, then the error is expected and you can ignore it.

Matt Brown

Thanks Matt Brown.
I still can not solve the problem, The most curious thing in all this is that with another type of sequence allows me, I have even downloaded one of its website Ligth-O-Rama and all right, I only have problems with those designed with the Pixel Editor.
Thanks for the help

If you are creating SD cards, you should really be using the latest version of the software (4.3.26) -- there are many important improvements in this area.

Matt

Thanks, Matt.
I think the error was that when assigning the type to be controller in the previous step sequence editor to design the tree in the pixel editor I did not configure it as a LOR .
I have already reconfigured it and now I have been able to download the sequence in the SD.
Very thankful