Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixie 4 acting odd

mlkbon1

Hello - I have a help ticket into the desk, but thought this may be faster if anyone lese ran into it. I am running 6 regular LOR controllers and 4 RGB (8, 8, 16, 4) in that order on 2 networks. The show was running fine but my 1st and 4th port (Channel 7 and 0A) on the 4 channel keep doing their own thing, like lighting whatever lights it wants or just a single red led at pixie 1. eventually it causes the board to go bad and freeze up. I have gone thru 3 boards already and same thing each time. Checked the voltage and I have it at 11.91 volts, it was at 11.97 so I lowered it a little more. I just tried the new board and hit the test button, same thing, port 1 has all sorts of lights lit, and port 4 doesn't do anything while 2, and 3 are just fine. Any ideas? Thanks!

31 minutes ago, mlkbon1 said:

Hello - I have a help ticket into the desk, but thought this may be faster if anyone lese ran into it. I am running 6 regular LOR controllers and 4 RGB (8, 8, 16, 4) in that order on 2 networks. The show was running fine but my 1st and 4th port (Channel 7 and 0A) on the 4 channel keep doing their own thing, like lighting whatever lights it wants or just a single red led at pixie 1. eventually it causes the board to go bad and freeze up. I have gone thru 3 boards already and same thing each time. Checked the voltage and I have it at 11.91 volts, it was at 11.97 so I lowered it a little more. I just tried the new board and hit the test button, same thing, port 1 has all sorts of lights lit, and port 4 doesn't do anything while 2, and 3 are just fine. Any ideas? Thanks!

What is your network speed and what is the distance from the controller to the first pixel?

It's on the 500k enhanced network. I have a 10' extension from controller to arch. All the other controllers are good and I have up to 40' of extensions on there.

• The topic was locked