Light-O-Rama Forums

Our 2107 Display Videos!!

DisneyMatt10

Well, it's that time of year again when the videos for our light shows start rolling out. Thought I'd create a thread to share the videos from our show!! I'll up date it frequently so check back often for the newest videos! This is only our second year doing a LOR powered light show, so bare with me on things not being as... perfect as what you might be use too. :mellow:

I'll start off with our first video which is "12 Days Of Christmas" by Straight No Chaser.

Enjoy the video, and as always any type of feedback is greatly appreciated! 

I feel like I've seen this one already.  The quality of the video is nice.  Was the videographer expensive?  Not sure if I like the garage flood light pointing down as the rest are pointing up.  I thought about doing that myself but bit the bullet and move my floods out of the way of the garage door each morning going to work so I don't drive over  them.  Put them back in the evening when I get home.

I like the music for sure and would love to have a mega tree like that. It looks great. Nice work. Can’t wait to see more vids like that. 

1 hour ago, B.Y.R.G. said:

I feel like I've seen this one already.  The quality of the video is nice.  Was the videographer expensive?  Not sure if I like the garage flood light pointing down as the rest are pointing up.  I thought about doing that myself but bit the bullet and move my floods out of the way of the garage door each morning going to work so I don't drive over  them.  Put them back in the evening when I get home.

The videographer wasn't expensive. But I'll be doing the rest of the videos myself moving forward. The only reason the garage flood is pointing down while the rest are point up is because they are used as our year round landscape lighting, and that's how we mounted them at the time. They were easy to mount, and we liked the look. However, after this year we have talked about mounting the rest of the lights pointing down like the garage light. So we will see how that turns out! 

1 hour ago, JamieOrama said:

I like the music for sure and would love to have a mega tree like that. It looks great. Nice work. Can’t wait to see more vids like that. 

Thanks for the feedback!! The mega tree is a LOT of work. It takes us forever to put up, and take down every year. But I love the way it looks, so it's well worth it! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Any new vids?  I just looked on your YouTuber page and nothing except the 12 days video.  Get something up (please) as the 12 days of Christmas is one of my least favorite Christmas songs no matter how it's been modified/covered.

Edited by B.Y.R.G.

On 12/8/2017 at 4:21 PM, B.Y.R.G. said:

Any new vids?  I just looked on your YouTuber page and nothing except the 12 days video.  Get something up (please) as the 12 days of Christmas is one of my least favorite Christmas songs no matter how it's been modified/covered.

I actually broke out the drone yesterday and got it fully charged and ready to record last night. But we had such a HIGH amount of traffic last night that I knew I wouldn't be able to get a good video. Usually Sunday nights are slower traffic nights for us, so I'll hopefully be recording new videos tonight, and getting them edited and posted tonight too! :) Thanks for the interest!! :)

As promised here are some new videos!! Was going to do more, but ran out of space on the memory card in the drone. :( (Too many pictures of properties from today!) :lol:

Anyway... Enjoy, and be sure to watch in HD for the best experience. Feedback is much appreciated, and I will have more videos up soon. (Hoping for tomorrow night since Monday nights are usually slow traffic nights too!) 

Jingle Bells:

Joy To The World:

• Like 1

• The topic was locked