Light-O-Rama Forums

Question:Turn all lights on without Program

mrpbjnance

I am still in the process of setting up all my lights but I would like to plug everything into my controllers RAther than use a bunch of splitters on extension cords.  I would also like all the lights to be steady on until I can get my show going.  Is there a way to set all the channels to on?  I think I can create a "show" with just all lights on but want to know if there is an easy way to do it without having to create a show?

Thank You

for dumb lights and no show

You can use the HU, Light console (button): Set the ID spinner: adjust the sliders (you can even Twinkle or Shimmer): next-ID , repeat

Likely the easiest way would be to create a short animation sequence that has all the lights turned on.  Download that into a controller that has the ability to save a downloaded sequence.  If I remember right, it will play whenever that controller is powered up and it will control the other controllers that are connected.

Note, it’s been years since I’ve downloaded a sequence so hold me to this exactly.

Thanks..  I was hoping there was just a switch that I could flip on the controllers that I didnt know about but I can just create a quick animation with all lights on. 

31 minutes ago, mrpbjnance said:

Thanks..  I was hoping there was just a switch that I could flip on the controllers that I didnt know about but I can just create a quick animation with all lights on. 

No, there is no switch.  Note that not all controllers can save a downloaded sequence.  You use the Hardware Utility to download a sequence to a controller.