Light-O-Rama Forums

Trade Text Me a Merry ... for Baby its Cold Outside

Septon

Hey my Light Family...

Last year I started the Baby its Cold outside (I love that song).. Particularly this one below.  I LOVE it, and well.. I keep running out of time.  I started it but now won't be ready until next year.  I can trade Text me a Merry Christmas I did my first year. see below. :)

I have this one

haha RiGHT.  Pat@septon.ca is my email.  If someone wants that sequence they don't have to trade... I will share it of course just let me know your email.

Edited by Septon

Thanks Greg, I haven't gotten a chance to go over it, but if anyone else has it please share too. :) Gives Choices.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 7:56 AM, Septon said:

Hey my Light Family...

Last year I started the Baby its Cold outside (I love that song).. Particularly this one below.  I LOVE it, and well.. I keep running out of time.  I started it but now won't be ready until next year.  I can trade Text me a Merry Christmas I did my first year. see below. :)

I have this one

Pat,

I have a Baby its Cold Outside for Singing Trees but it's no the one your asking for, It's Lady Antebellum. I will send it to your email. I hope it works for you. Plus can I get a copy of that Text me Marry? edyer01@yahoo.com Thanks.

Thank you Pat looking to check this out tonight !

Did you get baby its cold outside also?

would love a copy of this also if avail?

thanks again

aiellochris81@gmail.com

12 hours ago, bostonchris81 said:

Thank you Pat looking to check this out tonight !

Did you get baby its cold outside also?

would love a copy of this also if avail?

thanks again

aiellochris81@gmail.com

I did get one.  But it isn't mine to share.  :( He did it as a favour to me (and yes, I spelled Favour with a U, the way it should be you heathens  :) )  Hope you understand.