Light-O-Rama Forums

Boxes not working

A one doll

I may have fixed the problem when I hooked up the mini director all of the boxes were still blinking green and I had random lights Coming on so I took two of my controllers down and reset the unit id on those and so far they were working,  today when I get off work I will try the rest and hook up one at a time. But why would the Ids change and they would not get connection from mini director? I am confused. Hopefully this will fix it. We did use the show builder in lor. 

Just by chance, you’re not connecting the minidirector while the controllers are still connected to your pc/laptop are you? If so - DON’T. 

And when playing with the unit ids, only, only, only connect one controller at a time. 

Edited by Mega Arch

I don't know if this will help , but i had a similar problem with the simple show builder when using the directors their is something about that program the directors don't like. I found out from another forum member to only us the LOR hardware utility program when opened at the top it shows LOR MP3 that is correct program to use when using directors. The program is a little harder to use but all information that your controllers need to operate correctly will be transferred .

Edited by Godney

I finally got it all working one of controllers does not work and there was a bad cable which I found by taking them all down and reassign the unit id.

4 hours ago, Mega Arch said:

Just by chance, you’re not connecting the minidirector while the controllers are still connected to your pc/laptop are you? If so - DON’T. 

And when playing with the unit ids, only, only, only connect one controller at a time. 

• Like 1

• The topic was locked