Light-O-Rama Forums

Here we go again pixlite16

dkunesch

I just don’t get it. I have ran E1.31for a few years now with this controller with no issues and now again no output to the lights. I set the IP address a 192.168.0.10. I set the controller at 192.168.0.50 static. I run a test in Advatek assistant and the RGB strip performs as the test indicates. I build the show in LOR and enable it. The control lights is checked. The LOR box activated the lights as it should through the USB 485 adapter but the E1.31 does nothing. I ping the 192.168.0.10 and it sends and receives 4 packets. I remember having this problem the first time I started using E1.31 and stumbled on the fix by accident but I can’t for the life of me do it again. I am almost certain it has something to do with the ip addressing. Any suggestions?

Have you check your network preferences and matched the ip address to the universes? Then click on the ipaddress and set the unicast or multicast?

Thanks for he replies. I found the issue and it was in fact in LOR’s network preferences. For some reason all the DMX protocol’s were gone. I reset them to specify my IP address and away it went!  But I do thank everybody for the quick support.