Light-O-Rama Forums

Edm rds help

JStur23

I have setup all the sequences with a bat and txt file.  When the show starts it only reads the text of the first sequence for the entire show.  I have the box checked to send on change.  Any ideas on what I am missing?

Thank,

Joey

Assuming you are using the miniRDS software.   If you are using MiniRDS on the TextSources tab, make sure that the checkbox for "SendOnChange" is checked on, which it seems you are saying it is.  Then check to see if the rds.txt file is being updated from the sequences as they run.  You should be able to see what is in rds.txt as the show progresses.  That should give you indication of where the problem might be.

Edited by iflights
More information

And remember that if you change Windows Commands in sequences, you must restart the LOR show player before the commands will take effect.

Thanks.  I will try that tonight when the show is over.  Have people watching now.   I will give that a try and see if that fixes it .  Thanks everyone for the responses.

Joey

You should be able to click on the RDS.TXT file after each song starts which would then show what is contained in it.  Lets first determine whether your batch files are executing correctly.

Edited by iflights
Spelling

here is the batch file for the one that works.

copy c:\Users\JStur23\documents\Light-O-Rama\rds\aiwfc.txt c:\Users\JStur23\documents\Light-O-Rama\rds.txt