Light-O-Rama Forums
jsheehan3

Disney Sequences (World of Color, Fantasmic, Wishes, Illuminations, Happily Ever After, Spirit of the Season) - CCR/RGB/Pixels

On 11/29/2017 at 10:24 PM, jerryb721 said:

I have a few and will send you an email

Would love any that you are willing to share - My first year with Pixels :D

If these sequences are still available I would appreciate copies. S5 is a huge change and learning curve! 

Thanks!

Can I have a copy?

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

brianc1217@gmail.com

Would love a copy if still available I would like a copy sent to wernimontbrian@gmail.com" "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Can I get a copy please send to wdhensley77@msn.com 

Thank you 

could I get copies of these as well? Thank you Jaybird929@comcast.net

Posso avere una copia?

"Accetto di non vendere o condividere questa sequenza con nessuno. Questa richiesta sarà utilizzata per il mio uso privato e personale sul mio show. Comprendo anche il semplice fatto di apportare modifiche alla sequenza presa in prestito e incollarla nella mia sequenza. non renderlo mio per condividere "

pierpoolbat@gmail.com

grazie

I would like copies of these please.

I Agree  to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

thank you 

Can I please have a copy as well? Jaybird929@comcast.net Thank you in advance.

@Jerryb721 - If you are still sharing these would you please send to me.

I would like a copy sent to davis.victoriam@gmail.com
I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.