Light-O-Rama Forums

Hardware utility.

prevue12

Was trying to use the HW utility to turn on the lights to stage my display for a good picture. After a while every light turned on, turned one off. I was not aware of that there was a limit to the number of channels the HW utility could manage at once.   

Guess I will be making an animation file to stage it. Probably the easiest way to do it anyway, but we were testing and thought we would be smart and stage the photo at same time as testing.  

1 hour ago, prevue12 said:

Was trying to use the HW utility to turn on the lights to stage my display for a good picture. After a while every light turned on, turned one off. I was not aware of that there was a limit to the number of channels the HW utility could manage at once.   

Guess I will be making an animation file to stage it. Probably the easiest way to do it anyway, but we were testing and thought we would be smart and stage the photo at same time as testing.  

There are thing that the HU does that set the controller, then you can switch controllers.  2 AC and 2 DC controllers on a standard speed net

Success with: 2 Pixie4 on a 485HS  (start a second instance for a different COM)

Things you can't do and switch controllers is  'Chase'.

• The topic was locked