Light-O-Rama Forums

Show only plays once

Robert3699

I have a show scheduled to run from 445 - 9:45 ( I used the show editor and schedule editor) but it only plays one time through and stops. 

Did you put the sequences in the startup or musical section of the show Editor?  They should be in the musical section.

That was it Don I had the show in startup and not musical.   Second year with lor.  First year with my own sequence. First year I used the sequences from lor.  I just used the easy show builder.   But my sequences wasn’t in the available ones in there so I had to use the show editor.        Thanks for your help

Robert, you are the second person with the same issue today....

As for the sequences not showing up in SSB, most likely caused by not having the sequences in the default directory.  With SSB they must be in Sequences.  With Show Editor, they can be anyplace.  That almost becomes a requirement the more years you do a show - organizing sequences by year, which show (Christmas vs Halloween vs others for example).  My shows for this Christmas are in Sequences\2017 Christmas.  Now that you have used Show Editor and seen the options available there, you’ll never want to go back to SSB.

• The topic was locked