Light-O-Rama Forums

Do They Know Its Christmas? 1984 Version Video Clip

mjdamico23

Here is about a minute or so of Do They know its Christmas 1984 version and video clip of NYC Christmas (Rob Thomas). I would love any positive or negative feedback.  Ive been working on these songs for many months and all is my own work.

Do They Know Its Christmas:  https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1095186777290311&id=33431432004423

Edited by mjdamico23
  • Like 1

Nice job!  A suggestion for next year...you have those 4 big beautiful columns in front of your house....wrap them tighter with lights and each one become 4-8 channels- it would be awesome!  You could get some nice movement of light on your house.. (PS- Im good at spending other peoples money..lol) !!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, debtoews said:

Nice job!  A suggestion for next year...you have those 4 big beautiful columns in front of your house....wrap them tighter with lights and each one become 4-8 channels- it would be awesome!  You could get some nice movement of light on your house.. (PS- Im good at spending other peoples money..lol) !!

Yes... hahaha I know Art and thanks for noticing! Lol.  Each color on each column is a channel for total 12 channels.  Are sayin channel it vertically? 

• The topic was locked