Light-O-Rama Forums

PIXIE16 Controller

JamieOrama

14 hours ago, JamieOrama said:

How do I get  pixel Sequence to play with an original Sequence. Having issues.

It depends.

What file extension is the source file? LMS, SUP or SUP.LMS

Your answers will net you a response.

Also is the pixie16 configured?

What version pixie16?

I have a thread titled Pixie Configuration Advice and Tips, it’s a good read. If you still can’t figure it out PM me a cell # and I will get you up and running.

JR

Thank you. I am going to try some more things and if i still can’t get it up and running, I will pm my cell. Thanks I appreciate it. 

3 minutes ago, JamieOrama said:

Thank you. I am going to try some more things and if i still can’t get it up and running, I will pm my cell. Thanks I appreciate it. 

If you pm me your cell it takes "your guess work" out of the equation. 

Also before PMing me your cell have the answers to the questions I posted above. I will be setting up props and not in front of a computer all day. 

Read my thread as posted above and perhaps you can get it, but guessing is never a good thing and you get more confused and frustrated and it helps nobody. These pixies do not magically work on their own.

JR

Hey, got my Pixie16 to work great. Had to put 300 for total circuits, but now my 2 other controllers (the 16 channel regular controllers) will not run with the sequence. I can still see them on the Hardware Utility and turn them on there, but when running a sequence they won't work.

14 minutes ago, JamieOrama said:

Hey, got my Pixie16 to work great. Had to put 300 for total circuits, but now my 2 other controllers (the 16 channel regular controllers) will not run with the sequence. I can still see them on the Hardware Utility and turn them on there, but when running a sequence they won't work.

Gonna be your config, give me a call if needed. I'm done setting up for the night