Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR1602MP3g3 Lights Only Override

mwilson6192

I was asked a question by my wife about whether the controller has an "override" button of sorts, which would temporarily halt a show and audio, and simply display the attached lights at full display (just as if they were plugged in without a LOR controller)?

I have a LOR1602MP3g3 controller (LOR1602g3) with a built-in MP3Showtime Director.

Thank you.

Thank you for the answer.

Is there a way via a show sequence to display all lights at full intensity for say an hour. Or does one need to create a sequence programmatically that did this with no audio?

Yes, you can create a static sequence with or without music for however long you would like.  For what you are trying to do, an animation sequence would be easier as you can use loops.  An "all on" sequence is REALLY easy to build.

• 3 years later...

For any other newbies like me who ran across this, here is our ALWAYS ON sequence (LAS and LOREDIT formats). Since we have the stand-alone LOR1602MP3 unit, we just keep this on it's own cheap/small SD card by itself.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZHALfM1QW2Utg7vUcjUpXmqhSoJSZRre?usp=sharing

• 1 month later...
On 12/11/2020 at 12:44 PM, crobs808 said:

For any other newbies like me who ran across this, here is our ALWAYS ON sequence (LAS and LOREDIT formats). Since we have the stand-alone LOR1602MP3 unit, we just keep this on it's own cheap/small SD card by itself.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZHALfM1QW2Utg7vUcjUpXmqhSoJSZRre?usp=sharing

Google states you must Request Access before you can get to the files in your link above.   I did send a request from the clickable "Request Access" button.

Thanks.

• 11 months later...