Light-O-Rama Forums

G3-MP3 Director playing two netwokrs

randyclegg

I have used the G3-MP3 director to play two networks in the past.  I have three 16ch LOR controllers on my REG LOR network and a 12 CCR tree on Aux A LOR network but when I set up the show using the hardware utility and set it up for both networks it only plays the Aux A network (CCR Tree) and does not play the main lights on the Reg network.  I have tried different SD cards and neither will play both networks.  What am I missing.  I did not have this problem in the past.

Are the sequences you are trying to put on your SD card using both networks?  I recently created a card to do a test run on a series of lights that will run on my aux network. there was nothing in the sequence list that was on the regular network.  I told HU that I had 2 ports on my director but when I got to the next screen only port 1 (aux) was active. The 2nd port was grayed out.  However when I put sequences that are set to run on both networks than port 1 shows up as my regular ad port 2 is my aux and both are active and selectable.

• The topic was locked