Light-O-Rama Forums

sorry-another newbie with problems

Bucktb

I am new this year to the LOR systems.  I purchased the 64 channel system with the TSO showtime central program and it has been working flawlessly and it is a great intro for me into what I am sure will become an obsession!  I think I might have over estimated my ability to learn the systems in my first year and also purchased a WhitePixelTreeKit-16x25.  I realized pretty quickly that it didn't work with the TSO pre-programmed sequences and started to pour through posts and sites to see what I could do quickly to add it to my show this year.  I purchased 3 different pixel tree sequences that I thought would work with my tree only to realize I needed to upgrade my software to view and import them.  I thought I had that under control, but so far only one of the sequences has actually imported from Superstar to my sequence editor and when I play it on my tree, it is cool, but it isn't what was showing in Superstar--lots of chasing lights, but none of the candy canes, snowmen, reindeer, etc.  I am running the pixel tree from my laptop and would like to get 1 or 2 pixel tree sequences that are cool looking to run this year- not in sequence with my TSO show.  Does anyone have ready to show sequences for a 16x25 pixel tree that I can add to a show without having to try to import?  I want to learn, but like I said, I think I am in over my head this season.  Sorry to ask what I know a million people have already and I am sure I don't sound like I know what I am talking about, but I really have been trying and searching on my own for several weeks now.  I realize this is the busy season, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

WOW Lights has sequences that have a CCP tree sequence included with the deluxe. Just run the CCP as a sub-sequence. Lots of channels to expand to next year.. 

On November 22, 2017 at 8:19 PM, Bucktb said:

I am new this year to the LOR systems.  I purchased the 64 channel system with the TSO showtime central program and it has been working flawlessly and it is a great intro for me into what I am sure will become an obsession!  I think I might have over estimated my ability to learn the systems in my first year and also purchased a WhitePixelTreeKit-16x25.  I realized pretty quickly that it didn't work with the TSO pre-programmed sequences and started to pour through posts and sites to see what I could do quickly to add it to my show this year.  I purchased 3 different pixel tree sequences that I thought would work with my tree only to realize I needed to upgrade my software to view and import them.  I thought I had that under control, but so far only one of the sequences has actually imported from Superstar to my sequence editor and when I play it on my tree, it is cool, but it isn't what was showing in Superstar--lots of chasing lights, but none of the candy canes, snowmen, reindeer, etc.  I am running the pixel tree from my laptop and would like to get 1 or 2 pixel tree sequences that are cool looking to run this year- not in sequence with my TSO show.  Does anyone have ready to show sequences for a 16x25 pixel tree that I can add to a show without having to try to import?  I want to learn, but like I said, I think I am in over my head this season.  Sorry to ask what I know a million people have already and I am sure I don't sound like I know what I am talking about, but I really have been trying and searching on my own for several weeks now.  I realize this is the busy season, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

The problem your going to have trying to buy sequences for your tree is the size of your tree  .most sequences right now are for trees that are 12 strips of 50 pixels or 16 strips of 50 pixels the size of your tree has only been out for a little over a year  I've never seen any sequences for that size yet .

Actually if you purchase the editable sequence and a SuperStar License you can very easy 10 seconds with one click convert your 16x50 tree sequence.

Timirrow after I recover I will test one of my 16x50 with SS tool to ensure but the option is there.

I know it works with making the tree larger 12x50 to 16x50 and matrix sizing as well. But since I haven’t tried to go from 16x50 to 16x25 let me try for you.

shoot me anpm with email and I will send you the end result.

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays

JR

Worked great, OP- sent a converted tree sup and full instructions. It took 15 seconds.

The CCR tree sequence was produced by my great friend James Morris. I do have authorization to share. You will just need the mp3.

Merry Christmas

JR

1 hour ago, Dennis Laff said:

Good catch JR forgot about that shrink or extend in Superstar.of a pixel tree

Great tool. I am guessing LOR wanted to implement it because the designed those smaller trees. Always a reason. I've used it maybe 5 times counting tonight. (today) LOL

JR

Thanks guys I was just doing a search to accomplish the same thing. Now I am going to do a search to figure out how to get my SE sequence into SS. Thanks again guys