Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequences for a CCR Tree

Capt_Bill_USMC

Hello all and Happy Thanksgiving!  Does anyone have sequences for 16 CCR sequences fo Do you Hear What I Hear - by Spiraling and 12 Days of Christmas - by SNC, and Carol of the Bells - by TSO?  I have the rest of the show programed, just not the CCR tree and I am new to CCRs this year.

Thank you in advance!

Bill 

3 hours ago, Capt_Bill_USMC said:

Hello all and Happy Thanksgiving!  Does anyone have sequences for 16 CCR sequences fo Do you Hear What I Hear - by Spiraling and 12 Days of Christmas - by SNC, and Carol of the Bells - by TSO?  I have the rest of the show programed, just not the CCR tree and I am new to CCRs this year.

Thank you in advance!

Bill 

Ask my great friend James Morris if he has them he will share. He has 100's and I have most but probably not all of his pixel sequences. 

Also I saw where you was looking for advice on building a CCR tree. I did a writeup in June or so. Version 1 was very easy using 2X4's and EMT. James built his based from it and its still standing.

I revised the writeup to use all EMT for my needs. Either one of them will get you up and running. Other than you buying the strips from HC everything else should be good. Just do a search for my LOR CCR tree construction.

I graduated boot camp 1983 PISC. At that time my fathers picture was still in the HQ building there. He retired 1974.

~Semper - Fi

JR

16 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Ask my great friend James Morris if he has them he will share. He has 100's and I have most but probably not all of his pixel sequences. 

Also I saw where you was looking for advice on building a CCR tree. I did a writeup in June or so. Version 1 was very easy using 2X4's and EMT. James built his based from it and its still standing.

I revised the writeup to use all EMT for my needs. Either one of them will get you up and running. Other than you buying the strips from HC everything else should be good. Just do a search for my LOR CCR tree construction.

I graduated boot camp 1983 PISC. At that time my fathers picture was still in the HQ building there. He retired 1974.

~Semper - Fi

JR

JR, thank you!  I was a mustang so I gaduated in '93.  My twilight tour after 23 yrs was on PI.  I ran the ranges at Weapons!

Also, sent you a message earlier this eveing.  Thank you again.  Happy Thanksgiving!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

James,  I have a sequence for this I got from you, but there is no pixel tree sequence in it.  If you have it for a 16 strip tree, could i get a copy please?

AND.....Thank you so much for all you have done for me, and so many others. With my injury this year, you have been invaluable!   You are the best!!!!

dcroc@verizon.net