Light-O-Rama Forums

Merry Christmas Sign

mmais68569

I am looking for a Merry Christmas sign to replace one I had that no longer works. I thought Holiday Coro had something but can not find it. Needs to be in the 48" to 60 " size . Any thoughts????????

Mike

It's super easy to obtain a piece of coro (Home Depot sells it), trace out whatever you like, and punch out a design with an awl or something. I've never really understood why people pay so much for pre-punched coro props when you can create your own, 100% unique ones so easy and so much cheaper.

• Like 1

Gas station promotion signs (my in laws own a service station) or Lowe’s or HD full 4x8 coro sheet $20

i have posted here several times at getting to know the service station where you fill up. Perhaps you volunteer to help change out the promotion sine age in exchange for keeping the old.

JR

On 11/23/2017 at 1:59 AM, Tim Fischer said:

It's super easy to obtain a piece of coro (Home Depot sells it), trace out whatever you like, and punch out a design with an awl or something. I've never really understood why people pay so much for pre-punched coro props when you can create your own, 100% unique ones so easy and so much cheaper.

I use a soldering iron to make my holes in the coro. Melts right through and it is the perfect size for M5 lights. I built a singing gingerbread woman for damn near $10. 

• The topic was locked