Light-O-Rama Forums
  • Announcements

• DevMike

1/18/2018 - LOR has resumed operations after the fire   01/17/2018

As of 1/18 we have resumed operations.  On 1/16 a fire occurred in the same building that houses the main LOR offices and manufacturing.    More information can be found in 'Important Announcements'.    
anthonyrusso3

AR01 Show Flashes

When I run a sequence and have the control light option checked everything outside looks perfect. Now when I do a show on demand or run a scheduled show everything seems to be pulsating. 

Okay It seems that I made an animation sequence to run with the show for  my tune to sign. I tried to run it as a background and as just an animation in the show editor but it causes the whole show to pulsate (flashing) why the show runs any ideas ?

If you hav two sequences running that have the same channels, you will get conflicting commands which can give some interesting and undesirable results.  So if your animation only has the Tune To sign channel(s), and your musical sequences do NOT have the Tune To sign(s) channels, it will work just fine.  If both sequences have all the show channels, bad things result.

Thanks Will try Tonight, I'm using s5 the only thing that was programmed was the tune to sign, so I think ill try  removing  all the props from the grid view except for the tune to sign and see if that works.

Your "tune to" sign needs to be in a separate preview (with no other props) for use by the background sequence.

For the main preview, you can either:

1) delete the "tune to" sign from the preview, or

2) change the device type for the "tune to" sign in the Prop Definition screen to "undetermined"

Matt