Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for Pixie 8 Pixel Tree Sequences

daddyalj

Hello,
I am a long time LOR user that has just acquired a new Pixel Tree which uses the Pixie 8 controller. I bought it through the LOR sale and have now received it, Have it set up and usable. I am way behind and am trying to get some sequencing done just to get started. I have quite a few songs sequenced from previous years that I would just like to add some pixel sequences to. I have watched the LOR tutorial on how to use the Pixel Editor and have a basic understanding on how to do the sequencing and I am currently working to get some done.
I was wondering if anyone here had any sequencing done already to any of the songs in my list that you might be willing to share just to help me get started. Please see my list of sequences below. If you are willing and able to help, Please send to my email address at DaddyALJ@aol.com

Thanks in advance for any thing you might have to offer.

Here is what I have now that I want to add the pixel tree to.  Again the pixel tree that I bought is the 6.5 foot with the pixie 8 controller. 

Amazing Grace - Techno version

Carol of the Bells - Monique Danielles

Carol of the Bells - David Foster

Carpenters Medley - Carpenters

Christmas Can Can - Straight No Chaser

Christmas Eve (Sarajevo) - TSO

Christmas Vacation - Mavis Staples

Deck The Halls - Mannheim steam Roller

Decorations - Bob Rivers

Do you want to build a snowman - Frozen

Hot Chocolate - Polar Express

Jingle Bells - Kay Thompson & Michael W. smith

Jingle Bells - Denve Mile High Orchestra  (DMHO)

Linus and Lucy - Guaraldi

Nut Rocker - TSO

Pirates of the Caribbean

Polar Express

Reflections of Earth - Disney

Sandstorm - Darude

Santa Coming to Town - Point of Grace

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year - Andy Williams

White Christmas - Drifters

Winter Wonderland

Wish Lizst - TSO

Wizards of Winter - TSO

Why Couldn't it Be Christmas - Bianca Ryan

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, 

I just got a Pixie 8 pixel tree from the sale, as well. This is my first foray into holiday displays. I got it set up, but haven't had time to make any meaningful sequence. Right now, it's just twinkling red and green like mad.

I don't have any speakers set up, so it's just visual, but any sequence, I think, would be more interesting than just flashing. 

Please send any sequences that you don't mind sharing to cwlights76@gmail.com

Thanks very much!