Light-O-Rama Forums

HELP please, will pay

notredameforlife

I Need help getting my lights to work :(    I am having a breakdown lol, I will pay someone thru chase quick pay or other ways for help,  I can email my cell phone, thanks

I am using holidaycoro boxes,  before I open sequence editor or any program this pops up, I have Ethernet cord plugged into my computer running into my holidaycoro boxes, I have already pinged both boxes and they work, 

That error is from not having the LOR USB adapter hooked up to your computer when trying to run a show.  If you don't need it hooked up go into the HU and select comm port as NONE or just run the sequence from SE and then it won't look for the USB adapter.

I downloaded the new software version its good through 5.6    I have purchased pro license level, 

So I have tried to do that and it still shows this error, sequence editor is still orange on bottom left and my lights wont connect to my sequence. I also have one lightorama box and tried to connect a hdmi jack into sr485 and then block Ethernet to that to holidaycoro box. it never would connect to my lightorma box but that is another issue I am not worried about this year

for my lightorama box it is comm 4, I am trying to get my holiday coro boxes to work and they wont light up. I plugged a Ethernet cord straight into wired routher, boxes plug into router

Try going straight into one of the controllers and eliminate the router for now.  Also do you have you network preferences set correctly...IP addresses and correct universes in both LOR and your controller configuration?

I eliminated the router and tried both boxes separately and neither worked, the box at bottom right was red.   I believe my ip addresses and universes are correct. I saved my sequences that I had from last year on a flash drive. I got a new computer because my last computer crashed so that's the only thing I got different. 

I have the holiday coro boxes that's pre built.  One is 16ccr tree , other box is just 4 outputs for the arches, 

7 minutes ago, notredameforlife said:

yes I tested both controllers in test mode and they worked. 

Did you put the IP address's in lor network preferances for the Holiday Coro Controllers and universe numbers

woohoooo thanks a lot,  I got one box to work so far but for some reason only one light string is working out of 16, when I tested the box all of the lights work.   the other box isn't working still but will troubleshoot more.