Light-O-Rama Forums

For Sale - controllers and pixel strings

Psjoe

I'm not able to run my show anymore so selling my equipment. All my stuff was only used every other year as my kids would visit in-laws. Everything is stored indoors and has never seen snow. The insides of the controllers are immaculate and the outsides only have a few scratches and perhaps some tape residue. I can send pic's of equipment if you like. Email me at Psjoe36@gmail.com. (my computer was in the shop so I posted under a different name, but this is my regular account)

PM me with questions. No reasonable offers refused. Would like to know my equipment will carry on life at a good home. All equipment was purchased from Light-O-Rama, fully assembled.

All prices include $10 for shipping, I'll pay the rest. Lower 48 only.

3 - CTB16PCg3 16 channel controllers. $160 each. ($259 new) SPECIAL - buy all 3 for $425 and i will pay shipping and throw in my FM transmitter.

3 - CCP-100D (V3) Cosmic Color Pixel controllers with 2 strings of 50 bulbs (for each controller). These plug right in sequence just like the 16 ch controllers. $135 each ($219 new) Purchased these 2 years ago and they were used only once. Light-O-Rama had a chip issue with these new units. All were returned and serviced by them at their cost. Worked great the one time i used them. SPECIAL - buy all 3 for $400 and I will include a complete 4th set (controller and 2 strings of bulbs). This 4th set was bought as a backup and I never sent it to LOR for repair. You will have to do this.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I haven't heard from Jim in two days so I still have everything available. Please let me know if you are interested. Email me and I can send pictures. Jtgrieger @ comcast.net

I’m still thinking about what I’m adding for next year.  I’m still leaning towards the Three AC controllers, but if someone else wants to send money, don’t turn them down on my account...

Have to chat with my wife.  Note that she and I are trapped alone in a car for the next three hours or so...

45 minutes ago, k6ccc said:

Too late on the controllers, but I have no need for the FM, so maybe something can be worked out...

Thanks, sent you a PM.

OP, what model transmitter is it?

oops, my dad already bought me one for Christmas :D

Edited by hoosierdoc

3 - CCP-100D (V3) Cosmic Color Pixel controllers with 2 strings of 50 bulbs (for each controller). These plug right in sequence just like the 16 ch controllers. $135 each ($219 new) Purchased these 2 years ago and they were used only once. Light-O-Rama had a chip issue with these new units. All were returned and serviced by them at their cost. Worked great the one time i used them. SPECIAL - buy all 3 for $400 and I will include a complete 4th set (controller and 2 strings of bulbs). This 4th set was bought as a backup and I never sent it to LOR for repair. You will have to do this.

SOLD - 3 - CTB16PCg3 16 channel controllers. $160 each. ($259 new) SPECIAL - buy all 3 for $425 and i will pay shipping and throw in my FM transmitter.

I'm not able to run my show anymore so selling my equipment. All my stuff was only used every other year as my kids would visit in-laws. Everything is stored indoors and has never seen snow. The insides of the controllers are immaculate and the outsides only have a few scratches and perhaps some tape residue. I can send pic's of equipment if you like. Email me at Psjoe36@gmail.com. (my computer was in the shop so I posted under a different name, but this is my regular account)

• The topic was locked